Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ten Minutes in the Life of a Sunrise

I have been a bit quiet on the blog lately, mainly because I took my camera away to Bath at the beginning of the week but was unable to take any pictures as my 24-105 mm lens has developed a fault in that the USM runs continuously even when on manual focus. This may be after getting frozen (literally) in Sweden last week. Shame as there were two new Travelodges
with strange views from the windows!
Anyway, here is this mornings sunrise as it unfolded in front of my window while catching up on emails. The colour comes suddenly in the sky and then recedes as quickly.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that 2nd one (the orange portrait). There's so much texture in it.
MartinB

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so