Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dawn at Brightlingsea

After an enjoyable day on Sunday selecting Ipswich PS Exhibition (thanks  for the hospitality David and Lynda), I decided on a dawn visit to Brightlingsea to let the traffic die down before returning home yesterday morning. Fortunately, the forecast wind and rain stayed away. The moon still gave enough light to illuminate the water and beach before the dawn light took over. I always enjoy the transitition from the blue light to warmer shades as the sun rises. Testing out using my very light 28mm pancake lens for landscape etc to see if ok for a family holiday at the end of the month. I did miss my wider 10-24mm lens so it may be that something else has to left behind!!

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so