Sunday, January 26, 2020

Cambridge Botanic Gardens Glasshouses

I took my Olympus 'tough' compact camera to the Botanic Gardens yesterday to familiarise myself with the custom settings etc that I have set to do macro shots on our forthcoming trip abroad. It has various modes and lighting systems to aid close-up work. These notes are really for my benefit so I can look them up if, as is very likely, I forget what I have set! 
Images 1 and 3-6 are in-camera focus stacks of three images (F2.3) using the 'microscope' mode with LED light on; number 2, 7-9 taken using the super macro F9 and autoflash (C1 custom setting) and number 10 on Aperture priority mode for general use. The focus-stacking mode give three images - the middle JPEG and Raw and the stacked JPEG. 

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so