Sunday, October 1, 2017

Infrared Views of Toft Church with Sony RX100

I decided that, as I enjoy infrared photography very much but my Canon-converted camera is too heavy for travel, I would have my Sony converted for travel (I now have a lightweight CSC camera and lens for street and travel photography). I am pleased with the conversion though, as expected, there is a slight hot spot (lighter area in centre of frame) even at lower apertures. This is not noticeable in monochrome and can be processed out easily in the colour conversions. By making a custom camera profile, I have achieved a colour combination that I like so generally a thumbs up for the conversion. Monochromes are reminiscent of the effects I liked with IR Film but also could work  with more contrast.




No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so