Thursday, December 29, 2011


A few more images from yesterday. First some more of those terracotta and yellow walls specially for Tricia - haven't had the falling snow yet but still hoping. The second is a panorama of the Bolshoi Ballet Theatre.
I spent the afternoon on Sparrow Hill doing my favourite thing - people watching. I don't have any efficient manipulation software so there is a bit of work to do on the lamp posts etc.
The final image is for my doggy friends - human and other - I am afraid that I can't translate so have no idea how to potty train a dog.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm always amazed by the sheer beauty of some of the very famous landmarks in Russia. The terracotta and yellow walls brought back happy memories Ann and thank you. Last might I watched a filmed performance of Nutcracker from the Bolshoi and looking at the Theatre on screen again this morning am imagining you dancing the Sugar Plum Fairy!!

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so