Tuesday, December 6, 2011

As the Light Fades


I stopped off on the way to Abington Club last night and took a few shots as the light faded. All shots are hand held as I didn't want to use a tripod in the town. The Mosque roof made an interesting foil to the moon and street light. It is right next door to a pub which had obviously seen a bit of trouble. The first two street shots below were taken while there was sufficient light to be able to balance natural and artifical light.
For the last shot where the natural light had gone, I closed up the aperture to F22 to prevent burn out on the lights and worked at maximum ISO (6400). I am impressed what a good job the noise reduction in the raw converter has done.

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so