Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Farewell to Guernsey


Just a few final pictures from Guernsey as I said goodbye yesterday. Many thanks to Jan and David for making me so welcome in their lovely home and looking after me so well. The first image shows the view that greeted me each morning
from the main room on the left where we breakfasted etc.



We had a quick trip to Jerbourg Point and photographed a lot of water with beautiful turquoise hue, a few yachts and views of Herm.
The flight back with final view of Fort Grey, Rocquaine Bay and Lihou Island, familiar from our daily trip along the coast to St Peter Port.

Thanks again to Jan and all the Spectrum and Prism Photographic Club members (and others) that made me so welcome.

Also a very big thank you to David for sharing his home with me.


No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so