Thursday, September 1, 2022

Multiexposure Experiments

Multiexposure in the camera (here Fuji X100V) is a popular subject in requests for lectures or workshops so I regularly try to renew my acquaintance with all the various factors that contribute to the final image. These were taken on a walk from Coton to Cambridge via the West Cambridge development. My favourites are the Life is Beautiful in Monochrome or colour (glad they corrected the spelling!) - even on the greyest day there is a small escape route through an opening somewhere. 
I have used three of the four blending modes - Dark 1-5. Light 9 and 10 and Average 6-8. I didn't produce an image with Additive that I liked. You can also change the film simulation between exposure as in image 10 where a B/w and Sepia mode are used for the two exposures. As in previous posts, it is also possible to change the colour temperature, aperture, exposure compensation and shutterspeed between exposures with the Fuji as these are on dials or Quick button.


No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so