Sunday, September 25, 2022

Botanical Studies

Barry and Ken ran a very enjoyable workshop yesterday with Still-life as its theme and invited everyone to contribute some subjects - this resulted in a wonderful collection of vegetables, fruit, flowers, vases, memorabilia etc. I spent all afternoon photographing the different glass vases and bottles plus flowers that were contributed. Unfortunately, I managed to delete the folder of images before downloading but hope to retrieve at some stage. So here are my morning offerings using a lightbox and overhead lighting (continuous or flash), plus a bottle and hops with a light pad back illumination and a shell lit by studio flash. Hopefully my main project will rise from the ashes for later sharing

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so