Thursday, November 4, 2021

Brandon Country Park

Yesterday was our annual CCC fungi photography day at Brandon so a party of 20 members explored the area on a cold and later rather wet day. There were plenty of species there but a lot were damaged or eaten. However, still plenty to occupy the group and some very pleasing clumps etc. I was focus-bracketing (25 shots) with my Fuji X100v, sometimes with close-up filter, at around F4. I did a comparison shot at F4 and F2 (images 7 and 8) and the comparison shows the lens is a bit less sharp wide open though still very acceptable - the toadstools themselves, although in focus throughout from the stacking, are less 'crisp' - a dilemma as I do like the more diffuse background. Images 5 and 6 are shot at F8 and F11 and not stacked

 

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so