Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Antigue 9. 'Sail and Snorkel' Cruise

 Early in our holiday, we booked a trip on a catamaran along the coast to a barrier reef where we could do some proper snorkelling and view the coral and also come back under sail. Well that was the theory but unfortunately by the time Thursday arrived the wind had strengthened so the sail stayed furled and only Holly, who had snorkelled before, was able to make it away from the boat. Second time in my life I have failed to view a coral reef. Unfotunately, I hadn't given Holly the camera!! So here some shots of our resort from the sea and the nearest I got to underwater paradise when swimming around the resort. (Last two shots commercial images for my records)

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so