Thursday, November 22, 2018

Multiexposures at Canon's Ashby Church

With time to spare and the rain falling heavily outside, I decided to play around with the multiexposure on my camera. Unlike the Canon with its very advance multi feature with the ability to do many shots with different blending modes, the Fuji only does two and in a basic blend mode. So here a few that I liked. Interested the way in the second image my eye sees the 'reflection' as embossed (top part) and original as concave. The sixth image is a single shot - reflection in a glass case, the next two are 90 degree rotations and the last two combinations of subject and a texture. I think the fly in the 7th shot was on the glass table reflected and not present in the horizontal shot.

 


No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so