Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Brighton People - What The Camera Reveals

A few more shots from our very sunny, hot day in Brighton; many where I was unaware of nuances in the photos till I downloaded and studied them. For instance, in the first photo, the contrast was so high I was unaware of the figure posing so well  at the fruit machine and, in the second, the symphony in blue. In the third shot, I failed to read the very appropriate 'GIRLS' on the wall when composing the shot and 'Are they twins?' in the fourth image. Otherwise some contrast of Culture and of Generations in the next two pairs, and a couple of Browsers at the many stalls. finishing with a beach scene - an image that really needs to be enlarged greatly and printed to appreciate the huge variety of people Brighton attracts.


No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so