Monday, April 7, 2014

Abney Park Cemetery Stoke Newington London

 Abney Park Cemetery is one of the magnificant seven Victorian cemeteries in London. It is now a nature reserve as well as a still-used cemetery and is very overgrown. I was pleased that I had chosen to take my infrared-converted camera as this helps separation of the inanimate gravestones from the foliage.
The images have been processed from Raw using a custom profile that I created for this camera resulting in this subtle split toning. Some of them were then taken in Silver Efex Pro and the Selective Colour slider used to control the amount of colour in various areas as the yellower tone can be a bit intense in skies etc.
The top two were using a Shift and Tilt lens; the rest with 15mm Fisheye.

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so